NEW COLLINITE sprayable topper

2ac9db5b415c31d353136f3328926e4c.jpg

I hope it’s a lot better than this garbage..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good stuff, and the retarded step child….
1a5895dd251c9b01baad509f83596b91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why, it’s old?
It's a couple yrs old but I don't think it got repeat customers and/or much buzz

I tried it and I'd say it was below average, can't say it had 1 redeeming quality...IMHO anyways🫣

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I have an '82 Chevette

My dad owned a '79 with a four speed manual. I learned to drive on it and shared it with him all the way through highschool and when I came home from college.

I'm surprised yours is still alive since you live in New Jersey. I lived in Colorado and the salt destroyed that little car. Every Spring my dad had to steadily replace a bigger portion of the floor plan. He started off welding progressively bigger pieces of sheet metal and ended up using going to epoxy and large sheets of scrap fiberglass he got from the garage at his work. Always fun to have bits of snow and slush splatter into the cabin from the rust holes.

On the upside, it was small, RWD, and manual. That equated to some wicked donuts in an icy parking lot and I could throttle steer around corners like a rally car in the snow.

Do you know if it made it to 60 yet

Funny story with my dad's: I did odd manual labor work in highschool and college over the summers to earn money. A family friend hired me to do some work on his modest property in the foothills above Denver. His driveway was a bit steep and that little Chevette didn't have enough horsepower to climb his driveway, even if I took a run at it. After several attempts I gave up, parked the car on the side of the highway and walked to the house.

I'm surprised yours is still alive since you live in New Jersey. I lived in Colorado and the salt destroyed that little car. Always fun to have bits of snow and slush splatter into the cabin from the rust holes.

Are you suggesting that Chevettes are made out of compressed rust, like Chevy Vegas? That slush through the floorboard is triggering a memory...that I can't quite bring up.

This thread has inspired the talk about the Chevy chavette and Vega, speaks volumes about the original post

Well, the Chevette isn't long for this world, I got my eye on a '91 Lumina with wire-wheel hubcaps for Eldo.

Go for the Euro (If there are any left out there)! Always thought they were sharp back in the day.
My dad had a diesel Chevette.

Do you know if it made it to 60 yet

My first car (that worked) was an '84 Chevette 4d Auto (Yes Klasse, that gold/brown color). Had so much fun in that thing hooning around with friends. Funny you mention asking if it hit 60; I got out of one of my first speeding tickets because when I went to court and explained I had 3 friends with me in the Chevette, the judge also didn't believe I could have been going as fast as the cop said I was. :laughing:

I feel like minus all the speed and most of the precision, this was my driving career in mine... :laughing:

(Driving a rwd, manual steering, manual brakes/no ABS car in MN winters and on dirt roads really did wonders to hardwire all that car control into the ol synapses...)

Don't get me started with the Chevy Eurosports, Pontiac STI's and SSE's etc., I'm a GM guy from way back.
The Eurosport VR wagon

I think you meant Pontiac 6000 STE

Let's not forget the AWD 6000 STE from 1989-90

I think you meant Pontiac 6000 STE[emoji848

Yeah, STE, GTI, who can keep track

Let's not forget the AWD 6000 STE from 1989-90

I came THIS close to buying one of them, but they had already announced they were stopping making them, and since they only made like 3 I figured no one would know how to fix that AWD system, it's not like today when everything is built on an SUV platform and AWD is everywhere.

Yeah, STE, GTI, who can keep track

I came THIS close to buying one of them, but they had already announced they were stopping making them, and since they only made like 3 I figured no one would know how to fix that AWD system, it's not like today when everything is built on an SUV platform and AWD is everywhere.
They made THREE

Back