Official Hotel for Detail Fest 2015

Block already booked full :(

No it's not booked.

March 21-22

20140522_154851_zpspy8luvpq.jpg

CALL THEM.

I did when I got the same message online.

Only one night I wanted wasn't available at the discount. They gave all nights to me discounted anyway.
They were very nice :dblthumb2:

Yikes, How did I miss this!!!! This is gonna be costly.

Yikes, How did I miss this!!!! This is gonna be costly.
Well, that does it for the reward points.

Reservation Confirmation: 83916243For Fred EliasMARRIOTT REWARDS MEMBERCHECK-IN DATEThursday, March 19, 2015CHECK-IN TIME04:00 PM30,000 reward pointsCHECK-OUT DATESunday, March 22, 2015CHECK-OUT TIME12:00 PM

Ok now all the cool kids have booked their rooms!!! :coolgleam: If you are planning to hang out with the cool kids like me book your room soon! :bolt:
I'm hangin out with YOU Meghan. :xyxthumbs:

Hi.

I am pretty much new here. Recently found out about this show. Just booked my room. Hope to make it there in March.

Where is the best place to fly into? Every time I've been to AG, I've already been at our place in Orlando, but won't be this time, flying from Montana.

Fort Laud?

KD

Since hotels are filling up we have updated the list with a few more we have already contracted with for Detail Fest rates.

We are experiencing a larger amount that are booking early this year so please don't wait till last minute on your hotel. It is all Spring Training season around here so hotels are hard to come by if you wait last min.

Our host hotel Marriott is completely booked up but we have added several other hotels with the event rates listed.

Three doesn't seem to be a way to enter the code for the Springhill Suites. The Hampton north is also showing online that that rate isn't available, so it might be full, the next rate they give is $219/night.

Should we assume none of these codes will work online?

Three doesn't seem to be a way to enter the code for the Springhill Suites. The Hampton north is also showing online that that rate isn't available, so it might be full, the next rate they give is $219/night.

Should we assume none of these codes will work online?

Hampton North and Springhill do not have a link you have to call that one in.

Holiday Inn Express Stuart (one mile from Autogeek)
7900 SW Lost River Road
Stuart, Fl 34997
888-HOLIDAY
772-287-2522
$139 a night
Stuart Hotels: Holiday Inn Express Stuart Hotel in Stuart, Florida

Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North (9 miles from Autogeek)
P: 772-692-6922
1150 NW Federal Highway
Stuart, Florida, 34994
Code is DFF
Rate is $129 Standard Room Suite is $169
Hotels in Stuart, FL - Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, Florida

Springhill Suites – PSL (22 Miles from Autogeek)
2000 NW Courtyard circle
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
772-871-2929
$118.00 for KING rooms only
Cutoff date is March 1st.
Coupon Code: Detail Fest or Autogeek
22 miles from Autogeek

Hampton Inn – PSL (22 Miles from Autogeek)
155 SW Peacock Blvd
PSL, FL 34986
772-878-5900
22 miles from us
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West
$185 p/night – standard room
* Cutoff date is Feb 19th

Back