Boat and Car Detailing Class Dates for 2020 here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike Phillips
  • Start date Start date
M

Mike Phillips

Boat and Car Detailing Class Dates for 2020 here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida

Below are the dates for our normal boat and car detailing classes here at Autogeek.

February – 2-day Boat Detailing Class

Saturday, February 8th
Sunday, February 9th

Click here to sign-up for this class

February - 3-Day [COLOR=#FF000]Car[/COLOR] Detailing Bootcamp Class at Autogeek

Friday, February 21st
Saturday, February 22nd
Sunday, February 23rd

:updated:

Due to the Coronavirus - the May 3-day Bootcamp Class is Cancelled

May - 3-Day [COLOR=#FF000]Car[/COLOR] Detailing Bootcamp Class here at Autogeek

Friday, May 1st
Saturday, May 2nd
Sunday, May 3rd

At this time, we are still holding the September class.

September - 3-Day [COLOR=#FF000]Car[/COLOR] Detailing Bootcamp Class at Autogeek

Friday, September 25th
Saturday the 26th
Sunday the 27th

NOTE: We normally hold the first 3-day car detailing Bootcamp class the last weekend of January but because we'll be at Mobile Tech Expo we've moved it to February after the boat detailing class.

Questions? Need help getting signed-up?

Call Andre at,

1-800-869-3011 x1244

:)

:bump:

At this time, we are still holding the September class.

September - 3-Day [COLOR=#FF000]Car[/COLOR] Detailing Bootcamp Class at Autogeek

Friday, September 25th
Saturday the 26th
Sunday the 27th

Call Andre at,

1-800-869-3011 x1244

These are the MOST HANDS-ON TRAINING classes on Planet Earth.

My classes are also the most photo-document classes on Planet Earth showing and proving that instead of sitting in chair - you are on your feet working on multiple, multiple cars.

The only time you GET to sit - is a very short and quick lunch break. Like 20 to 30 minutes.

If you want to sit more and enjoy a long, catered breakfast and lunch - look for a different class.

:)

I am planning on this class to help give me a chance to try out the latest tools and products. Reading the forum or watching a YouTube reviews just do not begin to quench my thirst. I like hands on experiences and It really helps that Mike is A wealth of knowledge and excited to share.

I am planning on this class to help give me a chance to try out the latest tools and products.

Reading the forum or watching a YouTube reviews just do not begin to quench my thirst.

I like hands on experiences and It really helps that Mike is A wealth of knowledge and excited to share.

Good to hear Kirby!

I'll be posting some info about this upcoming class this week plus the SPECIAL GUESTS that will be here for this class!

Back