My order arrived today, thanx AG!

Bonifax

Reaction score
Hi folks, just to show you my just arrived order from AG what do you think?
A question: Are the orange low profile pads the same as the 6.5 in LC orange pads?

ProductosAutogeek.jpg

Looks like your ready!! Did you order any LSP's (wax, sealant)?

Fire that camera up when your done :)

ooooh....sweeeet, guess you got some work to do this weekend...

Im not sure if the orange low profile and the orange lc pads are the same, but the low ones is great with the PC and for some cutting power...

And as stated above....pics when done..

Sweet order.
Careful with that white pad in the picture that was included with your new PC. It has a history of failing (pad will sling off the backing plate). You'll get a little warning before it lets go.

Thank ya'll for your comments, I did a little test spot on the hood (scratches and swirls) and will post the pictures ASAP, just one doubt, I worked with the XMT #3 first (orange pad) and it left a lot of marring, I'm having trouble removing the marring with #1 (white pad), what do you recommend, making another pass with #3 and white pad or should I make 2 passes of #1 with white pad?

By the way, no sealants yet ordered, but I'll order some Klasse AIO, Klasse sealant and a famous Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax. hehe just don't tell my wife ;)

Here are my first impressions with the XMT and the PC, 1. I tried to remove swirls and scratches with orange pad and XMT #3 and it did remove scratches and swirls but left behind a lot of marring. 2. After that, I tried to remove the marring and haze with XMT #1 and a white pad but did not succed. 3 After various esays of trial and error I took my Meg's burgundy pad with XMT #3 and guess what, lots of cleaning and no marring or hazing at all! So after that succesful combo I just jeweled with XMT#1 and Meg's polishing pad, well this is my story so far.
A little something
CIMG1307.jpg
[/IMG]

Make sure you break down the XMT #3 completely. In most cases I can go straight from #3 to my LSP as long as I take my time to break it down.

Back