Sealants / Best Protection For Daily Driven Black Car

uhohitsstevo

Reaction score
So I am getting ready to choose the Sealant and protectant for my brand new Black VW GLI. I am currently looking between CG Jetseal and Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. I want to have long lasting protection and have a deep shine for my black paint. I read that CG Jetseal doesn't last as long as they actually say. I also want to know whether a nice wax on top will make it look even better.

Any recommendations would be amazing.

I've been using Collinite 845 for several years on my black metallic VW GTI. It looks amazing and I easily see six months of protection.

I've not found a need to top it with anything, but have used Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax and Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer Spray as a drying aid. Both work well and look amazing, but very different apperance.

Personally I use Collinite 845 insulator wax on my Camaro and it seems like it holds up and protects the paint from light swirls and scratches pretty well. Of course I have fairly hard paint too which helps.

If I had to choose between the two Sealants
you listed, I would choose the WDGPS 3.0!

And because I appreciate this Sealant's
characteristics...I would "top" with same.

Bob

I've been using Collinite 845 for several years on my black metallic VW GTI. It looks amazing and I easily see six months of protection.

I've not found a need to top it with anything, but have used Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax and Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer Spray as a drying aid. Both work well and look amazing, but very different apperance.

Desertnate, you beat me by less than a minute ;)

I use Wolfgang, 845 and fk1000p take your pick I have used Jetseal it would not make my list.

Wolfgang, Collinite, Fk1000p, Black fire.

You cannot go wrong with any of the above.

Personally I like the look of Collinte 845

WGDGPS. Throw the CG JetSeal in the trash - I wasted $40 on that crap a few years ago after watching video's of their big tittied girls dancing around and soaping each other up. I couldn't help myself. That's their game, marketing hype...

I used chemical guys Jetseal and I am very happy with it. I also top it with 845.

I used chemical guys Jetseal and
I am very happy with it.

I also top it with 845.
Very happy with CGs' Jetseal?
Then why the 845?

[On the surface (pun intended):
Seems, to me, like you are trying
to cover-up a mistake]

Bob

WGDGPS. Throw the CG JetSeal in the trash - I wasted $40 on that crap a few years ago after watching video's of their big tittied girls dancing around and soaping each other up. I couldn't help myself. That's their game, marketing hype...

Where did you see this? You know, for science.

I used chemical guys Jetseal and I am very happy with it. I also top it with 845.

Of course you're happy with it, you topped it with a better product LOL.

I tossed my Jetseal in the garbage. Highly over rated. No where near the claimed longevity.

Menzerna Powerlock would be another great choice, in addition to those already mentioned. And don't discount Meguires Ultimate liquid/paste.

Back