Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II aint cutting it for me.

tony58

Reaction score
Looking for something better.Using Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II in my foam gun & two bucket wash.Mixed as instructions,cap full per gallon.Some suds at first,goes flat quick.Put me on the something better...

Looking for something better.Using Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II in my foam gun & two bucket wash.Mixed as instructions,cap full per gallon.Some suds at first,goes flat quick.Put me on the something better...
megs #62 foam and conditioner.

I've heard awesome things about optimum car soap. That's what I'm going with on the next week or two when my CG CWG runs out

2x on the Megs Hyperwash. I use it on all my boat maintenance washes. Long lasting studs and super easy on the pocket book

DuraGloss 902 super suddsy and full of Gloss enhancers that really do what's advertised.

I think anything other than CG's Honeydew and Citrus wash is not worth it.

I've switched to the Carpro shampoo's for my cars, and Dove for men for my personal shampoo....

I think anything other than CG's Honeydew and Citrus wash is not worth it.

I've switched to the Carpro shampoo's for my cars, and Dove for men for my personal shampoo....

Curious, does the Dove have any fillers or just a cleaner? Will it darken any lighter areas?

I have a middle-aged model that's in pretty good shape, just wearing thin on the top & was originally brown. Single stage color, NOT repainted or bodywork but definitely has some light areas too.

LOL!

I started out using max 2, I now use and prefer Optimum.

Their dilutions are way too optimistic..use more soap.

Their dilutions are way too optimistic..use more soap.

^^^^^^^^^ what Bunky said

I use EXTREME BODY WASH & SYNTHETIC WAX (copied and pasted sorry for the caps lol) and thought it was crap the first time I used it following the instructions, added more to the bottle and the results were much better.

I used Mr. Pink also, didnt need to add more and the foam was better IMO.

Odd, I get a ton of foam out of mine in the cannon and the bucket. Do you have really hard water? My foam goes flat pretty quick, but it doesn't die any faster than other soaps i have tried.

My first purchase on here a couple of years ago was a gallon on maxi suds 2, I was so happy to finally finish off that gallon so I could try something else. It was OK I guess, but nothing really stood out about it. I went off a bunch of recommendations on here and picked up some optimum car wash and I LOVE that stuff, esp on my wifes coated expedition. I'll never make the mistake on buying a gallon of something without trying it out first. Maxi suds and vrp pretty much turned me off from chemical guys stuff.

Thanks folks for all the input.Since I love every product that I've used from Optimum.I'II try that and if that don't work I'II go with Megs...Wished they had samples before get a Gallon.

My first purchase on here a couple of years ago was a gallon on maxi suds 2, I was so happy to finally finish off that gallon so I could try something else. It was OK I guess, but nothing really stood out about it. I went off a bunch of recommendations on here and picked up some optimum car wash and I LOVE that stuff, esp on my wifes coated expedition. I'll never make the mistake on buying a gallon of something without trying it out first. Maxi suds and vrp pretty much turned me off from chemical guys stuff.

Amen on being glad when its gone.I'II double or triple on my amounts to get the crap gone.

Back