Buffing a McClaren with clear bra.

WAXOFF

Reaction score
I have to do a McClaren in the near future that I haven't seen under lights but any input on products,pads techniques would be appreciated. I just don't want to do anything to harm it. The entire front end all the way to the back of the hood and fenders is done and an excellent job I might add. Usually I've see ones that have about 1/2 of the hood done.

I generally use m205 on a polishing pad on the film. Just don't want to get to aggressive. Just start with a polish on a test spot and go from there. I seen them with hard and soft paint. Until you see the car and start on it no one can tell you what works. Just enjoy the car!

You can polish the clear bra, just don't go to crazy with it. A simple polish is good with it.

I figured I might use a red or gold CCS pad.

I have to do a McClaren in the near future that I haven't seen under lights but any input on products,pads techniques would be appreciated. I just don't want to do anything to harm it. The entire front end all the way to the back of the hood and fenders is done and an excellent job I might add. Usually I've see ones that have about 1/2 of the hood done.

I used the Chemical Guys black light + Jet Seal on my Xpel clear bra (full hood) with no issues on application. Hand applied with a foam applicator.

Back