Fitting for AR Blue Clean AR118 and Professional Foam Lance cannon

totem

Reaction score
Hello all,

I purchased the AR Blue Clean AR118 pressure washer as well as the cannon. I am trying to get the proper fitting so that I can hook these two up.
The cannon comes with two fittings, one that is a quick release (doesn't work for the AR118) and one that goes to what looks like a 1/2" 'normal' thread, but it is not...or the AR118 has something different.
I am not clear if the end that goes into the pressure washer side is the Kew/Alto fitting or is it something else.
For those that have these, what fitting did you buy to make it work?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
AR Blue Clean has an adaptor that is for the MTM foam lance. Perhaps, you can call them and ask if that works for your unit. Go to their website under accessories. You will see the adaptor.

AR sells the adaater for a foam cannon

BLUE CLEAN FOAM CANNON ADAPTER
Item Number: PWFL311

thanks all. I ended up purchasing from AR Blue clean. Although expensive ($20 after shipping), it is working great.

Hello all,

I purchased the AR Pressure Washer as well as the cannon. I am trying to get the proper fitting so that I can hook these two up.
The cannon comes with two fittings, one that is a quick release (doesn't work for the AR118) and one that goes to what looks like a 1/2" 'normal' thread, but it is not...or the AR118 has something different.
I am not clear if the end that goes into the pressure washer side is the Kew/Alto fitting or is it something else.
For those that have these, what fitting did you buy to make it work?

Thanks

Doesn't Amazon have a forum to support their products? I guess not.

AR Blue sells a lot of good power washers. It would be great if AG sold the adapter for the foam lances. I was planning on buying my foam lance here on AG (like everything else I buy) but none of the AG foam lances are available with the AR Blue adapter. I ultimately bought my lance and adapter through AR.

I ended up getting the sunjoe spx3000. What really annoys me is that all these manufacturer use slightly different connectors. I had to go out and get a separate hose so i could use it with the small gun on amazon. the hose that came with it doesn't fit with standard m22 quick connects.

Back