PDA

View Full Version : Souveran Paste + Menzerna Top Inspection Review

6LS2
10-23-2007, 04:40 AM
Hey guys. As some of you know I won the Show N Shine contest for September, and I chose Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax and Menzerna Final Inspection as my prizes. On the weekend I used them both on my dads car, so here are my thoughts.

Menzerna Top Inspection

I mostly used this on cracks/crevices to get out old wax/polish residue that got on my nerves. I sprayed it in the crevice then got a MF towel and removed it. Did a great job at removing all the old polish/wax, was very happy. I also read that it removes any oils that remain from a compound/polish that hides any swirls to show your real work, so I put this to the test. I saw some swirls on the roof and I hit them with Meguiars ScratchX. 90% of them were " removed " so then I got Top Inspection and sprayed it over the area and buffed it off with a MF towel. Now about 50% of the swirls came back up lol. Wasn't happy with ScratchX, but I was happy with Top Inspection actually showing the true work some polishes actually do. Overall I like this stuff and I recomend it to anyone whos interested in getting it.

Pinnacle Souveren Paste Wax

I usually use DP MaxWax on the car because its very " flakey " so I was interested in using this. Before applying it, I used XMT 360 on the whole car to make sure the paint was as prepped as possible for it. I was happy with how easy it was to apply and remove the wax.

Once it was applied, I took it out of the garage to have a look. The car looked fantastic. I dont know what it was, but Souveran just gave it something better then MaxWax. I was upset that it wasn't sunny, but even though it was cloudy, the paint just looked more, um, I don't know, just better :) Hopefully we get some sunny days and I'll take some pics of the car! I recomend this wax to anyone who is thinking of buying it, if you can spend thousands and thousands of dollars, Im sure you can afford an $80 wax :P

P.S - trhland, if you dont have this Wax, get it, it smells great :)

Pics can be found here - http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/10304-souveran-paste-black-hsv.html#post146987

Thanks

6LS2

supercharged
10-23-2007, 05:33 AM
So, what do you think of that Menzerna Top Inspection? Is it worth $20 a bottle?

6LS2
10-23-2007, 06:48 AM
Like I said, I like it and I think if anyone is thinking of getting it, get it. It isn't something you HAVE to have, but it's good to have.

scottgt
10-23-2007, 01:50 PM
nice review

ScottB
10-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Souveran is a very special offering indeed !