Dispensing bottles

Can't really see it. Is there a spout with a small opening or a large hole where product cannot be controlled well?

I can't really make it out either.. But it doesn't look to user friendly from what I can see.

It's like the type u see them use at subway for the condiments

In that case I want extra mayo on mine. Lol.

What would you use them with? Tire dressing, leather conditioner, liquid wax, is that it? Or what other stuff would you put in them?

The only thing is, I can't imagine dispensing a pea sized drop would be so easy with those bottles...

I use these kind. It's not only easy to control how much comes out, but the spout is self cleaning everytime you close it shut.

View attachment 51346

The only thing is, I can't imagine dispensing a pea sized drop would be so easy with those bottles...

I use these kind. It's not only easy to control how much comes out, but the spout is self cleaning everytime you close it shut.

View attachment 51346
Thats the way to go with the easy clean app tips.

I also like the Meg's self cleaning tipped bottles, they are pretty durable too. The pic in the OP if I think I'm right you'd have to unscrew the top every time? To me it would be hard to control the amount being dispersed and you could get dried product in the threads. The Megs bottles work well with a thicker compound or a diluted tire dressing and very easy to control the desired amount

OP's bottles are known as FIFO bottles, first in first out. Used a lot in the food service industry.

Just seeing is anyone uses them for detailing. Quick pull and squirt and back to work

Back