PDA

View Full Version : Fresh wax on my Outback, it's raining and I'm so excited!!

hoyt66
08-27-2016, 01:32 PM
I have a sickness I tell you!!!
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=108429

LEDetailing
08-27-2016, 02:10 PM
You know you are sick when the moment it stops raining and you go outside to rewash the Subaru:)

hoyt66
08-27-2016, 02:16 PM
Wash and re wax!

Billy Baldone
08-27-2016, 02:29 PM
Wait til you put Sonax Polymer Net Shield on it. Or...... OMG a coating

Hammer77
08-27-2016, 02:31 PM
Nice beading, what wax did you use?

hoyt66
08-27-2016, 03:39 PM
Wait til you put Sonax Polymer Net Shield on it. Or...... OMG a coating
Man I know a coating but I love wax sooo much. I have a healthy collection and love to apply them. I'm like the women who opens the walk in closet and can't figure out what to wear. I open my cabinet and just stare at the wax. Read the label, open them, smell them and pick one!

Nice beading, what wax did you use?
Today the flavor of the week is Wolfgang Fuzion. Opening the jar was like seeing an old friend. Fuzion was one of my first waxes here on AG.
And Pinnacle window sealant on the glass. Rainex on steroids I call that product!

Hammer77
08-27-2016, 04:26 PM
Fuzion is great, I was lucky to score a pot last year for $50, used it a lot! Now I have Wolfgang Coating on the car, so what was left of my Fuzion I gave to a friend who has a mini collection of cars, and he loves it. I have PBL Glass coating on mine as well. Funny thing is I refer to it as Rainx on steroids also, must me a Michigan thing!

FUNX650
08-27-2016, 04:41 PM
Today the flavor of the week is Wolfgang Fuzion.
Opening the jar was like seeing an old friend

Yep...Been there before;
Right, Igor?!?!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=108435

Bob

Wolfslair
08-27-2016, 04:55 PM
51793That looks like the same color as my Subie. I just got a carbide grey 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited. It is the reason I joined this forum. I love it so much, I want it to look new as long as possible. I just coated it with PNS and the beading is insane, but it cleans up so easy now. I want to coat it but just cannot decide what to use. I do not have the energy to polish a car all day. You guys out there detailing for a living deserve huge props. That is one back breaking grueling task.

hoyt66
08-28-2016, 05:03 AM
51793That looks like the same color as my Subie. I just got a carbide grey 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited. It is the reason I joined this forum. I love it so much, I want it to look new as long as possible. I just coated it with PNS and the beading is insane, but it cleans up so easy now. I want to coat it but just cannot decide what to use. I do not have the energy to polish a car all day. You guys out there detailing for a living deserve huge props. That is one back breaking grueling task.
Yes, it is carbide grey metallic. Really liking this vehicle. Once we get into winter here in Michigan I'll put the symmetrical awd thru its paces. Btw, you're in the right place to keep your vehicle looking brand new. GREAT forum!!

GSKR
08-28-2016, 09:47 AM
Gyeon wet coat will surpass any hydrophobic that you have now.Especially with the easy to use can coat.Hi temp 1000 is also a very nice product for 17.99 and super easy to apply and remove as well.