Polycharger

stevcha

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just purchased some Polycharger CH2 Wax Booster to use with FMJ and Four Star UPP. My question is if I apply the Polycharged sealant with my pc will it make it harder to clean the pads? Thanks!!

I've never used polycharger and have never read about any issues concerning cleaning pads... a safe measure would be to clean the pads the same day you use them, or at least soak them ASAP. Good question, sorry I couldn't give a definite answer.

Welcome to AGO by the way.

I've never used polycharger and have never read about any issues concerning cleaning pads... a safe measure would be to clean the pads the same day you use them, or at least soak them ASAP. Good question, sorry I couldn't give a definite answer.

Not a problem. I usually soak my pads in dp pad rejuvenator right after I use them. Hopefully this should be enough to break down the polycharged sealant.

:iagree::whs: clean your pads right away.

I never use a machine for waxes and sealants as I feel you waste to much product. That said, it doesnt gum up so you should be fine.

Back