a/g offers a lot of stuff but what they should start to sell is
more spray bottles different sizes
wax bottles squeeze bottles. so when we order gallons of stuff
pump dispensers for gallon containers

a/g offers a lot of stuff but what they should start to sell is
more spray bottles different sizes
wax bottles squeeze bottles. so when we order gallons of stuff
pump dispensers for gallon containers

Tom I will gladly pass that info on to the boss man for you!

i think tom also said something about something that hangs off the shower head that is capable of holding 15 gallon sized containers of pinnacle products..........

Tom I will gladly pass that info on to the boss man for you!
that would be great i think all of us as members would benifit from these.
this way after i order i dont need to go to other companys to find these. this would make a/g more of a one stop shop!!!:iagree:

i think tom also said something about something that hangs off the shower head that is capable of holding 15 gallon sized containers of pinnacle products..........
55 gallon drum of Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo.:D

55 gallon drum of Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo.:D
oyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love some clear spray bottles and squirt bottles for all the products. I hate the way poorboys bottles dispense product and I have not being able to see what left in them.

They would also be great for a mobil detailing service that I'm looking into :buffing:

oyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!:D
hey, that should last you quite a while!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love some clear spray bottles and squirt bottles for all the products. I hate the way poorboys bottles dispense product and I have not being able to see what left in them.

They would also be great for a mobil detailing service that I'm looking into :buffing:
yes i agree!1 they have a great selection of waxes clenaers dressing ect. but need more dispensers/bottles and what not.

I had requested they look at Presta compounds..they're very good!

I'd be on board for providing a nice selection of bottles/sprayers/pumps etc. Its the only time I go anywhere else for my detailing supplies really.

thanks guys keep em coming if we all ask for this im sure they will listen!!!

I'd be on board for providing a nice selection of bottles/sprayers/pumps etc. Its the only time I go anywhere else for my detailing supplies really.

I agree completly. This would be a good addition to all the great products
that AG carries. Some of those bottles are just to clumsy when your working. Thanks for listening and passing it on Meghan. This kind of interaction is what makes AG several levels above the competition.

I concur with everything in this thread so far. Chemical guys & pumps/sprayers/bottles are two things AG really needs. Heck if we have to, we can get rid of a few lines we dont need to make room :D

I dont think chemical guys is gonna happen, business issues I assume. I would like to see AG expand the lines they already have. They carry Menzerna, four star, poorboys, etc... but not every product and every size in the lines.

along with the misc stuff like the bottles and sprayers etc...

Personally the one line I would like to see return would be Clearkote. I just love their glazes and QS is IMO one of the best QD's on the market.

Back