What's your garage/shop set up like!?

virus911s

Reaction score
My passion for paint correction made me redo my garage. I wanted a professional work space that people felt comfortable leaving their vehicles. I worked out a one bay garage and finally was able to buy a house with a decent sized garage after years of struggling with a good space. I believe it has allowed me to become more efficient. I was able to (correct) my workspace for around $4500. The floor being a large chunk of that.

View attachment 53572View attachment 53573View attachment 53574

Very Nice! What light fixtures are you using and how many, if I may ask? Your garage looks bright.

My boss recommended those as well. I wish I would've researched lighting more before I installed mine as I kind of cheaped out, but it works. I don't have the entire garage lit up yet so might pick up a few of those from Costco.

Nice setup! I have the same cart as you! Lol! Harbor Freight?

Looks great buddy! Nice clean and organized! Just the way it should be!

Please post some info on the flooring and who installed it DIY or pro? Looks really great.

That's a awesome setup man, like how everything is setup nice.
I might have a opportunity to rent a shop for 450 a month and was thinking about trying it out.

Can you please provide a link on their site? The ones I'm seeing are $55.

I'm trying to find a link, but for some reason they are not showing up. I ran in to this last time I tried to buy more. Seems to only be a in store item. Bought both times @ 22 a piece.

They are made by feit lighting.

Back