PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of getting some Boss pads.

Souldetailer
01-28-2017, 10:30 PM
With this sale, now's the time. Read a few reviews that said they have the propensity to sling. Any truth to that? I'm guessing it was just bad technique on the part of the reviewer. :buffing: TIA

Peace,

Darrin

Eldorado2k
01-28-2017, 11:15 PM
No not really.. Maybe the white foam cutting pad but that's only because of how firm it is by nature of being such a capable foam cutting pad. My personal favs are LC HD Orbitals, but if I had to call it they sling way more than Boss pads when starting fresh, and once they're warmed up neither has what I'd call an issue with slinging product.

Sent from my iPhone

PrestigeAutoPolish
01-29-2017, 08:41 AM
Using these pads coming from the rupes system makes them seem sling proof... coming from thin pros it's an improvement as well. As long as you spread your product evenly and don't overload your pad I get no sling unless I'm using the white "fast" pad. That being said the boss polishes don't really stick to things so if it does sling it wipes right off [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Souldetailer
01-29-2017, 08:50 AM
Thanks guys, I thought the few reviews that mentioned slinging were operator error. I pulled the trigger last night and stocked up with the sale.