PB Spray and Gloss or PB QW+

dakevmann

Reaction score
I was wondering the major difference between these two products. I know the QW+ have nuba and UV inhibitors but is the Spray and Gloss just for shine or does it offer some protection. The reason I aski is I have 32oz of the spray and gloss but think I should have ordered the QW+ for the additional protection between waxing. Whats your guys and gals thoughts on this?;)

Last edited:
SG -- easy to use, spritz and go, adds gloss but no addtl protection to my knowledge

QW+ -- spritz, wipe, and buff product. Added protection, harder and slower to use. nice product to use over nubas in order to keep them going.

Can Cystal Mist QW be used over sealer?/ or is it just a nuba upkeeper??

And can UPP. Gloss enhancer QW be used over CARNUBA??

Last edited:
BILL said:
Can Cystal Mist QW be used over sealer?/ or is it just a nuba upkeeper??

And can UPP. Gloss enhancer QW be used over CARNUBA??

Crystal Mist works over anything without issue, adds a nice look to sterile sealants. UPP Gloss seems to be most noticable on sealants specifically, but they call for gloss to mimic the wetness of a nuba.

I would go with the S&G. killer has given some sound advice as always..

So pretty much I can use the Spray and Gloss like the Spray and Rinse then use the QW+ for extra protection with an added pop to my finish. Its just so confusing that PB makes so many products that are so close to being the same just like Spray and Rinse and Spray and Gloss one just gives a shine the other doesnt.

I think what you have failed to realize is Poorboys is a product line of many choices, some specific to waxes (carnuabas) and some specific to paint sealants. As such, not all products need to be used for best results. Kinda need to pattern on the way to LSP bliss, and then to keep it POPPING.

I use the PB's Spray and Wipe when Drying. I then take Spray and Gloss and
do a light once over. It seems to add a little pop and slickness to the paint.
Or at least in my little mind. Use it very lightly. I only mist a panel very light
and wipe with a very plush towel. I use a lot more S&W than S&G in a given
amount of time.

try useing the S&G after you have removed you LSP
it adds depth with plenty of pop and slickness.

I take LSP = Liquid Sovearn Paste?
Never mind a liquid can not be a paste so what does LSP mean pardon my ignorance.

Back