Is the pinnacle black label wax worth a penny?

mangahaspaulo

Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you could help me. I was to buy the pinnacle souveran 2 but then the guy told me about the black label, does it really make the car shiny as a diamond? Is it worth it especially for my show cars? Or the souveran will do? Im looking for a wax that can make the paint poping shine after correcting the paint. Plus he told me to also consider choosing blackfire sealant as he told me it will give me the wet look shine that i've looking for and the other one was wolfgang. Hope you could help me guys. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Is pinnacle black label wax worth it?

Hey guys, hope you could help me. I was to buy the pinnacle souveran 2 but then the guy told me about the black label, does it really make the car shiny as a diamond? Is it worth it especially for my show cars? Or the souveran will do? Im looking for a wax that can make the paint poping shine after correcting the paint. Plus he told me to also consider choosing blackfire sealant as he told me it will give me the wet look shine that i've looking for and the other one was wolfgang. Hope you could help me guys. Thanks!

Yap. But im only interested in the wax.
OK...Hope you find the
below information helpful.

Bob

From this thread:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...wn-nova-extreme-makeover-pictures-videos.html

Prep work is the key to any show car finish but just as important is to use a high quality car wax that will not only seal the surface and protect it but build-off the results created in the compounding and polishing processes and then take the paint to its maximum potential.....

To seal this paint and create the deep, wet shine we used Black Label Synergy

1966_Nova_Detailed_at_Autogeek_002.jpg

1966_Nova_Detailed_at_Autogeek_003.jpg

1966_Nova_Detailed_at_Autogeek_004.jpg

On Autogeek.net

Pinnacle Black Label Synergy

Simply amazing is the only way to describe the fluid, shimmering gloss that Black Label Synergy - the first and only paste wax that fuses nano-glass ceramic particles with No. 1 Brazilian Carnauba Wax - imparts on your vehicle. Formulated using the same nano-glass ceramic particles found in Black Label’s line of Diamond Surface Coatings, Synergy combines Pinnacle’s proprietary blend of Carnauba wax with the most advanced synthetic ingredients available. This synthesis of gloss-enhancing ingredients creates an incredibly glassy, reflective finish that shines like a diamond.

Synergy represents the cooperative action of state-of-the-art nano-glass ceramic particles with all-natural Carnauba wax, providing incredible paint protection, a superior water contact angle, and a remarkable shine that will take your breath away. Black Label Synergy is the element of shine.

Pinnacle has been a name that’s synonymous with Carnauba wax since the brand’s inception over twenty years ago. Through years of careful research and development, Pinnacle has pioneered a refining process that creates the purest of Carnauba waxes - ivory Carnauba wax. You’ll recognize this as the main ingredient in Souveran Paste Wax, a wax that has won more awards than any other car wax. Synergy takes ingredients once reserved for only the finest Carnauba waxes and combines them with exclusive nano-glass particles to create unmatched clarity, depth, and protection.

Pinnacle Black Label Synergy

1966_Nova_Detailed_at_Autogeek_031.jpg

:dblthumb2:

No, in my opinion its not worth it because in the end its still just WAX.

And a Lotus Evora is just a car ??

Cars, waxes, bikes, no matter the industry there are some items which are expensive and simply not worth it, while there are others that perform well above their price point and are the true hidden gems. I've test driven some 6-figure cars which I found very disappointing and some rather inexpensive ones which were a riot. Your Vette is a great example. It punches WAY above it's weight in just about every trim/package. For may of the high-end waxes like Fuzion, Synergy, Souveran, etc I wonder if they actually that much better than Collinite 915, P21S, or Poorboys Natty's . I'm not saying that to be argumentative...I'd really like to know.

What makes any determination hard is everyone has their own definition of value, their own priorities for what they want in a product, and their own aesthetic tastes.

Only need to post one thread per topic.

I merged your two threads.

:)

I wasn't being argumentative either.

IMHO - Value is something that is gauged by the individual.

And was Cinergy(sp.?) Field
just another ballpark?

Bob

Hey guys! I think i made up my mind. Im going to buy the pinnacle souveran together with the black label synergy diamond paint sealant. They guy gave me a great deal for the two. Thanks guys! :) thanks for the info bob.:)

It's nice but hard to get off the car. I've used it the last 6 times I did my car. Looks great in the garage but as soon as the sun hits it all the residue comes back out. Doesn't matter how much i wipe it down. I went over it with n914 waterless wash twice under led light and it still didn't come off. It looks like it's off but then the sun hits it and it comes right back. It looks great after you wash it though that's why I still use it

I use it and I think it's probably one of the best paste waxes out there. It imparts a beautiful liquid look and it lasts very long and great protection too. The trick is to use it as thin as possible and St the same time, let it sit for as long as you can. I usually come back an hour or two after applying it to buff it off.

Back