At least winter's good for something...

oneheadlite

Reaction score
Pictures from a couple weeks back.

Walked out to a customer's car in the parking lot that they dropped off the night before (indy. BMW shop) and saw this awesome frost on the roof and hood. His is one of the very few E90's we see that's well maintained both inside and out. Don't know what he has on there for LSP, but had quite a cool effect on the frost. Black 2011 328xi.

View attachment 55463View attachment 55464

I think that's Grateful Dead LSP or LSD I forget....lol

Very cool! Some from my own DD:

4ztDeT8.jpg

Z3N8CDY.jpg

Xyw5lEH.jpg

Neat! I think I've only seen them go 3D like that once.

I'm guessing it was freshly washed and freshly coated/sealed/waxed, whatever was used made for some cool effects on the moisture. Very cool. I see a new thread for next fall/winter. Post your best frost formation photo.

Call it the Elsa shot:)

Angus, that 3D frost is too cool as well, what is your LSP?

I'm guessing it was freshly washed and freshly coated/sealed/waxed, whatever was used made for some cool effects on the moisture. Very cool. I see a new thread for next fall/winter. Post your best frost formation photo.

Call it the Elsa shot:)

Angus, that 3D frost is too cool as well, what is your LSP?

Oh gosh, LSP in those photos I think was BF All Finish Paint Protection. I change up LSP's so often it's hard to keep track!

Oh gosh, LSP in those photos I think was BF All Finish Paint Protection. I change up LSP's so often it's hard to keep track!

One of my first AGO recommended purchases was BFWD sealant. I probably should have never bought another sealant. Stuff just looks/feels so good:)

Now I have to go try and get 3D frost with BF!

Back