PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Uploading Photos Security Warning

The Guz
03-12-2017, 11:34 PM
Has anyone encountered this security warning? It is not the first time I have experienced this security error. I get this when trying to upload photos into my gallery using my PC. I get it on both firefox and chrome.

When I click continue it appears as if the photo is going to be uploaded but nothing happens. Goes back to the upload photos page. I check the album I am uploading into and nothing is uploaded. If I click cancel the little wheel keeps just spinning as if the photo is trying to upload but again nothing happens.

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/858/medium/Upload_Photo_Securoty_Warning.jpg

I am hosting my photos on Autopia to get around this.

Aaryn NZ
03-13-2017, 02:40 AM
Hey Guz,

I haven't had the window pop up & say that but I have been trying to upload some photos for the last couple of days with no luck. First off, I can't even create a new album, I type in the album name & submit but it just continues to stay on that page & nothing happens. I tried to upload to an already existing album just before & the get to "submit" & again, nothing. My wife updated our security a week or so ago & we thought this may have been stopping it some how, so we just finished taking the security thing off the computer . . . I was having a quick look at AGO on the iPad when I saw this post . . . unsure if this is related in anyway. Hope someone has an idea or two . . .

Aaryn NZ.

Mike Phillips
03-13-2017, 08:32 AM
Just to chime in...

We are aware of the gallery issues and behind the scenes are working on the fix.

:)

FUNX650
03-13-2017, 10:22 AM
Just to chime in...

We are aware of the gallery issues and
behind the scenes are working on the fix.

Thanks.

Bob

The Guz
03-13-2017, 11:35 AM
Just to chime in...

We are aware of the gallery issues and behind the scenes are working on the fix.

Thanks Mike

Mike Phillips
03-13-2017, 11:49 AM
***Update***

The gallery is back up and working...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/IMG_34243.jpg

:Picture:

Aaryn NZ
03-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Awesome, thank you Mike, & thank you team. :props:

Aaryn NZ.

The Guz
03-13-2017, 02:15 PM
Thanks Mike. Was able to successfully upload into my gallery.

FUNX650
03-13-2017, 02:23 PM
Awesome, thank you Mike,
& thank you team. :props:

:iagree:

Bob

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-13-2017, 02:33 PM
awesome

It was getting frustrating dealing with photobucket issues.

happy its fixed.