PDA

View Full Version : Officially hooked on waterless washing!!!

MIsnowman
04-11-2017, 07:47 PM
I was getting the lawn mower ready for the season (removing snowblower) and noticed it had a lot of little water spots on it from all the melted snow dust when blowing. I am a huge fan of waterless washes on my truck, so I figured why not the lawnmower? lol I hit it with N914 and it came out great!! (Didn't do the wheels, I think they were a little beyond waterless).

Marc08EX
04-11-2017, 07:54 PM
I love WW myself!

Dmb5450
04-11-2017, 08:10 PM
I share your love you WW. I clean our washer and dryer with WW occasionally, I used some crystal seal to really shine it up. I may have the nicest looking washer and dryer on the block [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulMys
04-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Clean, and Green!!

Very nice!

Are those rear wheel weights, snowman?

MIsnowman
04-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Clean, and Green!!

Very nice!

Are those rear wheel weights, snowman?

Thanks. Not bad for almost 30 yrs old.

Yes those are weights. They are the plastic covered concrete version though. I wish they were the cast iron ones. I also have a bracket for the rear to hang suitcase weights so the wheel weights aren't really needed for the blower, but they do help when mowing steep slopes.

jones2507
04-14-2017, 05:46 AM
So on waterless washing my truck looks awesome after I wash it then it rains on it and gets all the rain and dust on it can I waterless wash that or do I just hit it with a quick detailer ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hmardown
04-14-2017, 07:14 AM
I've been know to throw some wax on my mower:doh:.
hmardown

parshooter
04-14-2017, 07:18 AM
Love me some waterless washings. :dblthumb2:

oneheadlite
04-14-2017, 08:00 AM
So on waterless washing my truck looks awesome after I wash it then it rains on it and gets all the rain and dust on it can I waterless wash that or do I just hit it with a quick detailed?

If it's just dusty from sitting in the rain you probably could use the quick detailer, but with the added safety of a waterless wash personally I'd just hit it with that again. :props:

jones2507
04-14-2017, 02:25 PM
So the waterless wash I just add a small amount of water and product wipe the truck down and do I have to dry it off does it leave waterspots ?

parshooter
04-14-2017, 03:18 PM
So the waterless wash I just add a small amount of water and product wipe the truck down and do I have to dry it off does it leave waterspots ?

Spray the product on, wipe off. That's it.