Ultima interior guard and Wolfgang cockpit sealant

They are very similar. Both are spray interior dressing / sealant with good life as long as you're don't wipe them down with anything. I can tell you Meg's QID will remove both. The main difference is the Ultima is a very matte finish while the Wolfgang has a richer gloss. It's not high gloss but you can tell its there. I actually preferred the look of the Wolfgang myself as it added a richness to plastics.

Wolfgang Cockpit lasts Very Long, and resists dust excellently, and I just love the look and feel of it. All that it needs is either a dry or lightly water damp microfiber to keep it clean and maintained.

It has lasted longer than 6 months for me, but I clean it at 6 months now just to reapply. You should have no problems with this product lasting 6 months unless your trim gets really dirty and you clean it often.

I'd like to see someone do a longevity test with this and other interior Protectant products. I just like Wcts in my car so much right now, that I don't want to mess it up for a test. :)

Think WETS for your interior, and you have a good guess on this product.

Anyone know of a longer lasting sealant than those mentioned?

Both products we are talking about do last a long time in comparison to other offerings. But you can't expect them to survive interior cleaning as I noted above.

If you want to wipe down an interior weekly then I suggest using Meg's QID. It cleans and leaves a slight layer of protection at the same time. So it is quick and efficient.

If you truly want a longer lasting interior protection then I think you are looking for dedicated interior coatings for the leather, plastics, carpets. CarPro and Geyon both offer these but I have not used a plastic coating on an interior yet as I don't see the need. I have used Geyon spray leather sealant and it works well. I am considering moving up to a leather coating though just for the added layer of protection.

Back