Waterless wash fans get in here...

fightnews

Reaction score
If you like waterless washes you've gotta get one of these pressure sprayers they sell at the store. Pair it up with a WW that works on paint glass and trim and you will cut your time in half. I did my whole Suv in 15minutes

Oh, heck yeah!!!

It definitely beats squeezing a sprayer trigger 100 some times.

I typically do a waterless/rinseless wash.

Oh, heck yeah!!!

It definitely beats squeezing a sprayer trigger 100 some times.

I typically do a waterless/rinseless wash.

You wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference but it really does. The coverage is much better to

Uh, because they are your average pump sprayer you find at your home improvement, or garden store. Or sprawl mart.

I have a little pumpkin 1 gallon sprayer. I had a 1 1/2, or 2 gallon one but the canister cracked.

The pressurized pump sprayers have been here for awhile now... I would go with the 1 gallon size with plastic tips so you don't accidentally knick your paint by accident...

I think the OP is talking about a typical garden pump sprayer that can be found anywhere. They really do make wetting the car down w/ rinseless solution a lot easier.

15 minute WW for a SUV??? I can't even do my minivan in 15.

Am I the only one who takes more time than it should to clean their vehicle?

15 minute WW for a SUV??? I can't even do my minivan in 15.

Am I the only one who takes more time than it should to clean their vehicle?

Lol takes me an hour or so, including cleaning tires and wheels.

I can do in 15 to 30, if I'm doing a "refrssh" which is a 2 to 5 days after washing and no driving in rain.

Likewise, my WW take about 20 for the paint only, not including the glass and wheels and tires and then the door jambs.

I tried the sprayer vs sponge and found the sponge worked better.

Less drying towels and better cleaning.

Also used less product.

I have a battery powered lawn sprayer that I use for my N914 WW's and I love it, but gotta keep (4) D's around, just incase. I still keep a 1000 ml Quazer in the detail tote but use that for "on the road" use and it works great as well. I also have a 2 gallon hand pump for rinsing down my tires, wheels and wheelwells as we live in an apartment. I also use the hand pump for engine bay and door jam cleanings but as with keeping with my "clean as you go" method, I don't have to use it on my own ride though!

I have a 5 gallon electric sprayer from Mytee I use for wheels/tires/wells as Im primarily a rinseless washer. But I have seen Chemical Guys and other people use i for waterless wash.

They only sell one pressure sprayer here

This one?

They also sell the Kwazar Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro.

I have used the AG one for a couple of years for rinseless pre spray and it works great. My only complaint is the small bottom makes it easy to tip over and I don't care for the trigger lock. I picked up a Kwazar a few months ago and really like it. The bottom is much bigger and haven't tipped it over once. It also dispenses a larger volume of product so less time spent spraying. It is expensive compared to the AG version.

Back