product for Artico leather

Reaction score
As I know , the artico leather is not the real leather so I am not sure that I can use leather conditioner/cleaner for artico leather or not. Could anybody let me know about this?

I do not know Artico leather specifically but if it is not real leather I would think that a leather conditioner would not condition it. I wouldnt put leather conditioner on vinyl. It may not hurt vinyl or Artico leather but it wont do what it is intended to. I would try a leather cleaner but again why not just a light APC and some plastic / vinyl dressing like Meguiar's #40, that cleans and conditions plastic, vinyl, rubber

I do not know Artico leather specifically but if it is not real leather I would think that a leather conditioner would not condition it. I wouldnt put leather conditioner on vinyl. It may not hurt vinyl or Artico leather but it wont do what it is intended to.

I don't know about Artico leather either, but as far as MBTex they advise against using leather conditioner on it for some reason.. However I've been maintaining the black interior of a 2014 E Class with MBTex w/Meguiars D180 Leather Cleaner & Conditioner for well over a year with no ill effects. Works great on it considering how dry and coarse MBTex is on it's own.

The label says it's for leather and vinyl.

Thanks for all comments. Then I will try as your kind comment,not use if its label say only for leather , should be for "vinyl" or "leather and vinyl". Thanks again.

Yeah, I was just thinking that something that is supposed to soak into and soften leather (Cause it is porous) wouldn't be needed on vinyl or any other non-porous surface like vinyl. Pretty sure vinyl conditioners sort of sit on the top of it. So no need for something that is made to soak in.

Yeah, I was just thinking that something that is supposed to soak into and soften leather (Cause it is porous) wouldn't be needed on vinyl or any other non-porous surface like vinyl. Pretty sure vinyl conditioners sort of sit on the top of it. So no need for something that is made to soak in.

Thanks a lot for information and nice recommend.

Back