PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try mixing Reload and Perl?? Or any other carpro products??

Pages : [1] 2

Rblouin
07-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Just got a litre of perl today and was just curious if anyone tried to mix it with any other spray sealants? I do have Reload and love it to death but just wanted to ask the pros. Thanks in advance. I'm loving my quick detail "Merlins Magic Elixir" though https://carproforum.com/images/smilies/cool.png. Also are their any other random carpro mixtures anyone likes/uses?

Rblouin
07-13-2017, 02:53 PM
Just got a litre of perl today and was just curious if anyone tried to mix it with any other spray sealants? I do have Reload and love it to death but just wanted to ask the pros. Thanks in advance. I'm loving my quick detail "Merlins Magic Elixir" though https://carproforum.com/images/smilies/cool.png. Also are their any other random carpro mixtures anyone likes/uses?

PouncingPanzer
07-13-2017, 02:55 PM
I have never tried that combo...I do mix Reload with my ECO2o WW at a 1:20 ratio. Beefs up the WW considerably.

If you're looking for a trim/tire dressing combo with strong sealant qualities, my go-to is Tuf Shine Tire Clearcoat mixed with a bit of CG VRP. Beads for a few months on my tires and looks awesome for quite some time. CarPro DLUX is also great from what I've heard as a trim coating.

I also mix 1oz. of ECO2o in with my soap bucket, which is typically filled with 1.5 oz. of Reset. It hurts the suds some, but it adds considerable slickness to my MM Incredipad.

Happy mixing!

custmsprty
07-13-2017, 03:09 PM
I leave the blending to the manufacturers :props:

Mike Phillips
07-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Just got a litre of perl today and was just curious if anyone tried to mix it with any other spray sealants? I do have Reload and love it to death but just wanted to ask the pros. Thanks in advance. I'm loving my quick detail "Merlins Magic Elixir" though . Also are their any other random carpro mixtures anyone likes/uses?

Just got a litre of perl today and was just curious if anyone tried to mix it with any other spray sealants? I do have Reload and love it to death but just wanted to ask the pros. Thanks in advance. I'm loving my quick detail "Merlins Magic Elixir" though . Also are their any other random carpro mixtures anyone likes/uses?

I noticed you posted the same thread in two different forum groups?

You only need to post a single topic one time. Otherwise you cause confusion.

I've merged your two threads into one thread.

Thank you.

:)

Rblouin
07-13-2017, 04:32 PM
I noticed you posted the same thread in two different forum groups?

You only need to post a single topic one time. Otherwise you cause confusion.

K
I've merged your two threads into one thread.

Thank you.

:)

Much appreciated Mike! My apologies, will not happen again. Take care!

Rblouin
07-13-2017, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the reply! Ya I'm starting to really like my carpro products and I'm definitely gonna save up for some dlux. I'm planning on keeping my truck for a while so I think the investment will be worth it. Thank you sir.

Rblouin
07-13-2017, 07:45 PM
Great point!

VISITOR
07-13-2017, 07:48 PM
with PERL i like to use it at 1:1 (tires) - 3:1 (wheel wells/engines) with no need to add anything else it. try different dilutions to your liking. very versatile product...

FUNX650
07-13-2017, 08:20 PM
Just got a litre of perl today and was just curious if anyone tried to mix it with any other spray sealants?

The only thing I've ever mixed
with Perl is Distilled Water.

Just curious...
Before your Perl acquisition, what
spray Sealant did you normally use
on rubber, plastics, and leather?

TIA.

Bob

Trip
07-13-2017, 08:45 PM
Never mixed but have been using Car pro Echo 2 WW with my car coated in Polish Angel Viking Coat with great results. Would be kinda of scared to mix to liquids together not knowing if they would strip paint or something if mixed

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Rblouin
07-13-2017, 09:50 PM
I leave the blending to the manufacturers :props:

Great point!

DBAILEY
07-14-2017, 02:48 AM
I don't mix them, but I have and do apply PERL to exterior plastic trim, allow it to soak in and then give it a hard buff to remove excess. Then a little later I will spritz a MF with a little Reload and wipe the trim pieces down again and then buff.

To me it does extend the life of PERL.

PouncingPanzer
07-14-2017, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the reply! Ya I'm starting to really like my carpro products and I'm definitely gonna save up for some dlux. I'm planning on keeping my truck for a while so I think the investment will be worth it. Thank you sir.

CarPro is for that special someone. AKA your favorite vehicle haha.

Rblouin
07-15-2017, 12:15 PM
I don't mix them, but I have and do apply PERL to exterior plastic trim, allow it to soak in and then give it a hard buff to remove excess. Then a little later I will spritz a MF with a little Reload and wipe the trim pieces down again and then buff.

To me it does extend the life of PERL.
Nice!! That I can do. I will definitely try it. I used perl yesterday on my truck and applied it straight and oh boy do I LOVE IT! Thank you sir.