Applicator for Souveran Paste

JoeD

Reaction score
Hi All, I am going to detail my car today. Can you tell me which applicator you all use when using Souveran Paste Wax. Is the foam applicator that comes with it O.K. or should I use a MF applicator pad. Thanks for the Help! JoeD

I use the foam applicator that comes with it. It spreads it like butter.

Thank you for the replies. I will go with the foam applicator that came with it. Got to Go Now. The sun is pretty bright and it's going to be a warm day. Want to get as much shade as I can. JoeD

JoeD said:
Thank you for the replies. I will go with the foam applicator that came with it. Got to Go Now. The sun is pretty bright and it's going to be a warm day. Want to get as much shade as I can. JoeD

good luck;)

I sometimes use the 4" grey "Polishin' Pal" pad that comes with the Wolfgang set, (pad #LC-75-740). I take the pad off the holder to put the Souveran paste on it. The pad is very soft and works well. They are pricey, but reusable. Otherwise I go with the regular 4" foam pad.

I also prefer foam for application...specifically the Polishing Pal.

MCA said:
I also prefer foam for application...specifically the Polishing Pal.
I will say that polishing pal really saves your hands, make life much easier when waxing with that.

I also prefer foam applicators over cloth. My friend showed me a trick where he stores his foamy in the top of his Souveran can. Funny, as it must absorb some of the wax, as he finds it easier to use the following applications.

killrwheels@autogeek said:
I also prefer foam applicators over cloth. My friend showed me a trick where he stores his foamy in the top of his Souveran can. Funny, as it must absorb some of the wax, as he finds it easier to use the following applications.

i do that too!

Maybe I should do that. I won't get the applicators mixed up. Almost like those can of nuts where a snake pops out, except an applicator. :D

Back