i've got the itch!

andy2485

Reaction score
Just thought i'd share as story..

i work for a dealership as an inventory manager, i had to go to the gas station to fill one of our cars. as i'm standing there, a beautiful women in a Maserati Levante approaches me asking if detail cars. long story short, i say yes, we exchange information. i will be detailing her car in the near future. i haven't done a full detail in forever. she did let me look inside, it was in great shape, she just wants it back to new. i'm very excited to get back in to it!

IMO, the real question is how would you have responded if it was a fat 50 year old man in a '98 chevy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scratch that itch or let her do it!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Yep...Where are you going to post about the processes you used. We know it won't be allowed on here. I assume she wants you to do it at her house??

Sounds like the beginning of a.....

An awesome detail and hopefully you get to detail the Maserati every time it needs it.

I’d be applying Swissvax with my bare hands just because of how nice it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I instantly thought cool story. Andy is getting to work on a new Maserati, wish it was me. You guys all have your minds in the gutter!

Didn't even know that Maserati built an SUV. Neat looking looking station wagon.

I have a feeling that Ferrari will be using this frame when they finally bite the bullet and build a SUV/crossover/station wagon.

Pictures or videos, or it didn't happen. Of the car:)

haha you guys crack me up. i would have been happy to assist anyone, her being a 10 was just a bonus.

Back