Duragloss Polishes

Pimpmobile

Reaction score
Is one of the polishes better than the other. 105 is supposed to last the longest,but what about 101/111. 101 vs 111 they both are rated at 6 months durability.

101 is the original DG polish. It is very good . 111 is also very good , 111 is more of a straight sealant. Any Dura Gloss liquid polishes are top notch. Dura Gloss polishes and Collinite paste wax , I thinkt they are the best , for looks ,and for lasting.

I combine the two... nice clean...

Duragloss 601 followed by duragloss 105.

Then topped the next day with collinite 915. BEAUTIFUL looooog lasting protection

There are a lot of posts on this if you search. 101, 105, and 501 are all-in-one products. Cleaners with perhaps some mild abrasives, depending on who you ask. 501 seems to be the strongest cleaner. All leave some protection. 111 is a pure sealant with no cleaner. Goes on like a wax. Has great shine and is very durable if you use it with 601. 601 can either be applied first (don't buff it off) or mixed in a ratio of 4 parts 111 to 1 part 601. (Don't premix for future use - it will thicken up too much after a couple of hours.)

DG also makes Track Claw Racing Polish, which is a little similar to 111 and can also be mixed with 601. A test section of Track Claw I put on car 8 months ago is still sheeting water. This car is outside 24x7.

111/601 is probably my favorite sealant. It never disappoints on a variety of colors and shades. It's super glossy and durability is great. But it doesn't have any cleaning/correcting ability. It's a straight up paint sealant and nothing else.

Back