Wife thinks I'm crazy, I think it's convenient....... thoughts?

Dabbac

Reaction score
I enjoy washing my cars, I do it at least once a week.... from my garage, to the front of my home (where I wash) is 100-120 ft. (there isn't enough room outside my garage to line up and was 3 vehicles). I use to carry everything to the front with a few trips and then back again with a few trips. It started to like a big waste of time. But wait, even a bigger waste is when i would forget something and have to run back to the garage to get it.......... so I built this

e5d3b19ebb504ad586be6d336317b6ad.jpg

abef21f7cda9aabbf45bc24a12ffdc29.jpg

Then gave a bunch of stickers to my kids, and told them to go to town on it.....

So, yes, the wife thinks I'm crazy. I see this as convenient. Please tell me I'm not the only one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same thing but mine is connected to a 5gallon jug of waterless shampoo and it can run off a battery or be plugged in. I'm also making a mini version of it for travel

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

I bet more people on here than not have a detailing cart... myself being one of them :xyxthumbs:
I also dig the stickers :laughing:
And the shop vac to boot is brilliant!

I am beginning to think I messed up joining this forum. Now I add cart envy to my pre-existing shine envy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am beginning to think I messed up joining this forum. Now I add cart envy to my pre-existing shine envy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome to the shine side

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

eBay unit, $20 bucks, I've had it for about a year with no issues and even so for the price, I wouldn't mind getting a new one each year if I had to. It's been awesome for my washes, saves time, water and product. Just look up 12v pressure washer

Oh boy, just googled it and this came up on amazon for $100.
6e28fb95abccfab5efd3a6c7b12a1d21.png

From the User video uploaded, its interesting

Oh boy, just googled it and this came up on amazon for $100.
6e28fb95abccfab5efd3a6c7b12a1d21.png

From the User video uploaded, its interesting

I looked into those extensively, and even by the ratings u can see it's poor quality, all plastic and when something breaks you are SOL. That's why I built mine as everything is easily and cheaply replaceable and can be sourced locally

Understood, Going to look into going your route, thx

How big is the battery and how long does it last?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

It's a small 12v deep cycle and idk, how long it can last yet. I'll keep u updated

I would call it a model of efficiency. Mine has just about the same setup minus the wetvac.

LOL I have the same cart, last time Amazon had there big sale they had this cart come up for I sale, I said Yes please.

Back