White car & Proxy

Richs66

Reaction score
Hey guys, picked up a new car the other day, I had a red one that I used speed & proxy on it, looked great.............did the same thing on the white one and it looks kind of grease ............feels real slick, just doesn't look right, and when I use quick detailer on it, I'm having a hard time seeing if I'm getting all the streaks out...........im starting to think maybe white wasn't all I thought it would be.

Looking for some recommendations on what your using for a wax or sealant on the white.

Thanks

Rich

Hey guys, picked up a new car the other day, I had a red one that I used speed & proxy on it, looked great.............did the same thing on the white one and it looks kind of grease ............feels real slick, just doesn't look right, and when I use quick detailer on it, I'm having a hard time seeing if I'm getting all the streaks out...........im starting to think maybe white wasn't all I thought it would be.

Looking for some recommendations on what your using for a wax or sealant on the white.

Thanks

Rich

What kind of car??? Most pure white (non Pearl) Toyota paint is single stage...

Poxy. This has to be the most misspelled product around. Lol

Richs 66 try putting another coat of Poxy on 1 section of the car and leave it on over night. Take it off the next day and see if that helps. I have left Poxy on for over 24 hours in a garage kept car before removing with great results.

Back