Best Fabric Cleaner

Cashcrazy

Reaction score
I am looking for the best fabric cleaner on the face of the planet. The nts7 fabric cleaner worked great on the carpet, but 2 stains reappeared on the seat after I applied 303 fabric guard. I want to try to get the stain from the seat and a small spot on a headliner. I would think the headliner would require something gentle. Any suggestions will help.

Well, i use 303 apc, its not very strong, and im sure its not the best, it doesnt really clean all that well, the only reason i use it is because its safe on everything that you can use water on. Just a suggestion, some one will probably chime in with a better recommendation.

Folex hands down for everyday cleaning cleaning.
Meguiar's Detailer line APC for heavy cleaning.
Woolite (20:1) for light cleaning.

Folex hands down for everyday cleaning cleaning.
Meguiar's Detailer line APC for heavy cleaning.
Woolite (20:1) for light cleaning.
:iagree::whs:
but instead of APC, I like Megs APC+ (orange). It doesn't foam up on you.

Folex is too strong for my taste for everyday cleaning

I always start out with the least invasive method on fabrics (same concenpt as paint)

I actually have Zep carpet cleaning solotion for extractors in three bottles with different dilution rations from weak to strong.. I add some woolite in the mix as well (I like the scent).

If the strongest of the above mentioned does not work I reach for folex (which is substantially more expensive than the Zep).

For headliners I use woolite/water mix.. I lightly spray the headliner and wipe with MF... If the headliner is a sensitive material I will bolt and not wipe as to avoid damage

303, Woolite, Folex here too.
I'd just try to spot clean the stain in the headliner. Spritz your cleaner on a damp (not wet) MF and lightly rub out stain.

Folex is too strong for my taste for everyday cleaning

I always start out with the least invasive method on fabrics (same concenpt as paint)

I actually have Zep carpet cleaning solotion for extractors in three bottles with different dilution rations from weak to strong.. I add some woolite in the mix as well (I like the scent).

If the strongest of the above mentioned does not work I reach for folex (which is substantially more expensive than the Zep).

For headliners I use woolite/water mix.. I lightly spray the headliner and wipe with MF... If the headliner is a sensitive material I will bolt and not wipe as to avoid damage

I cut Folex 4:1 for everyday cleaning.
Forgot to post that.

I like using and also have good results with ## Fabric Clean. It has gotten bad coffee and grease stains out of my car mats.

I typically use Folex for carpets and Woolite for headliners. Wolfgang Spot Remover is great too.

Back