Meguiars #21 Synthetic Sealant 2.0 or Meguiars Ultimate Liquid wax?

RandyD

Reaction score
Which one has greater longevity? Do either of these have any polish or cleaners? Any other info is appreciated.

Also, how does Meguiar's #21 compare to Blackfire Wet Diamond all finish paint protection, WDGPS, or Jascar Powerlock. Is it in the same league as these?

Can't speak for 2.0, but I've gotten six months out of ULW...just applied it today to my daughter's Hyundai

I have never used ultimate liquid wax but I have used m21 and WDGPS. M21 does contain some cleaners even
Says on bottle and meguiars home page visually eliminates fine searches, which it does to some degree.Both m21 and WDGPS both have good longevity but I will give the edge to WDGPS in that respect. WDGPS is given an average durability of 6 months but I don't wait for the protection to wear off. So I always apply a new coat of wax or sealant every 3-4 months.

Which one has greater longevity?
According to Meguiar's spokespersons
(from around 4 years ago):
Ultimate Liquid Wax is the most durable.

•Anecdotally speaking:
-I have used both M21 2.0 and ULW;
I can not, and will not, dispute that
statement.

Bob

UW will be more durable than M21. They do not have cleaners in them.

Blackfire works well. Can't go wrong with either of these sealants.

I actually prefer M21. I also concur that ULW is more durable.

Don't forget to look at Ultimate Fast Finish. It's supposed to have even better longevity than even ULW.

Love 21. Not sure about cleaners but when applied by machine you will notice soiling on the pads. I think that may have more to do with the mechanical cut of the pad. It does fill defects real nice though.

Back