PDA

View Full Version : Rupes Nano LongNeck vs Rupes LD30

asap2stacks
09-05-2017, 06:28 PM
I have a 80 gallon two stage air compressor at my shop and want to utilize it as much as possible and was wondering if the LD30 will give me the same kind of power as the Nano and save me like 300$ at the same time lol

CCCoating

Mantilgh
09-05-2017, 07:27 PM
I think the TA50 might be a better choice because it has a larger offset than the 30 if you will be using it for polishing.

I have always been impressed with the power that air tools provide. Sometimes they can be a bit too powerful unless you regulate them to keep the speed in check.

Note: I have no experience with the above mentioned tools, just with die grinders, sanders and such.

asap2stacks
09-06-2017, 01:23 AM
I think the TA50 might be a better choice because it has a larger offset than the 30 if you will be using it for polishing.

I have always been impressed with the power that air tools provide. Sometimes they can be a bit too powerful unless you regulate them to keep the speed in check.

Note: I have no experience with the above mentioned tools, just with die grinders, sanders and such.

Kevin Brown and Jason Rose actually makes a rupes inline air regulator I spoke to the both yesterday and this will making working with the tools so much easier/safer.

CCCoating

asap2stacks
09-06-2017, 01:28 AM
http://www.buffdaddy.com/files/1519584/uploaded/prdbrd-rupes-9P03.060-inline-air-regulator-800x468.jpg

CCCoating