In need of a interior detail. LA area

Thenissanguy

Reaction score
Hey autogeek im currently in the search for a mobile detailer in the 562 area that can give my kia a good deep interior cleaning. It is a white kia optima with tan interior seats, the seats are my main concern on removing all the stains and dirt. I have seen many mobile wash guys that offer this service but id rather give my money to a acutal detailer from autogeek. I can drive to a shop or have you come to my home . Let me know if you can get mw taken care of . Thanks!

eldorado2k or the guz are in that (or close to) that area. try PM'ing them...

The Guz and Eldorado are your guys. Guz might have been at the Sema Show in Las Vegas. It ended today.
Where is 562?

Guz was nother to my knowledge. I was at SEMA and was texting guz most the time.. a little North but may be able to help depending on the job

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Guz was nother to my knowledge. I was at SEMA and was texting guz most the time.. a little North but may be able to help depending on the job

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

id be willing to drive a ways to get some good work done.... just cant get ahold of anyone

I don't have an extractor, so I'm not equipped to handle extreme situations...

Like eldorado I don't own and extractor so I am limited to what I can do.

The Guz and Eldorado are your guys. Guz might have been at the Sema Show in Las Vegas. It ended today.
Where is 562?

I wish I attended SEMA but I did not.

562 is the Long Beach area.

Downey (los angeles area)

JustJesus is another that is close by. I am certain he is in the same area.

Anyone in San Gabriel valley that can help with interior detailing?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back