PBL V2 vs mckees new formula...

fightnews

Reaction score
Detail weekend is finally here. I'm ready to start prepping and I'm going to use one of these Coatings and I will be topping it with the wax coating hybrid type product. I want to maintain it with the Soaps and detailers and Spray Wax is that I already have.

Does anyone think that the SIO2 in the new McKees formula would make it less receptive to a hybrid wax? I'm leaning towards the Diamond paint coating. If the new McKees formula is easier to use and just as receptive to my hybrid topper I would rather just use that what do you guys think plenty of pictures to follow?

I've seen Nick saying the mckees coating can be maintained with the extender spray wax and the detail spray.

I'm going for looks here I don't give a carp about water beading. Every product I have sheets water well. I wash this thing once a week I only missed 2 weeks last year winter and all

Diamond paint coating V2 says it can be topped with carnuba

Mckees old formula used to say it can be topped but the new formula doesn't say.

You guys think the sio2 in the new formula would make it harder for a hybrid wax to bond???

Don’t let the SiO2 terminology cloud your
judgement: It’s just another way of saying
sand, silica, quartz, diatomaceous earth...
only a few among its over 800+ synonyms!

IMHO:
SiO2, when used in the advertising
of car-care products, just means it’s
a charter member of:

“The Institute of Buzz Words
for Marketing Purposes”

Bob

Back