AG says compounds, polishes, & pads are on sale? Maybe they meant to say "for sale"

mwoywod

Reaction score
Does anyone know why AG is advertising ALL compounds, polishes, and pads as being on sale even though none of them have actually been marked down in price at all? I haven't found a single polish, compound, or pad that went on sale since the sale began. This has to be a mistake?

I think you get the 15% off after entering the code when you check out.

Does anyone know why AG is advertising ALL compounds, polishes, and pads as being on sale even though none of them have actually been marked down in price at all? I haven't found a single polish, compound, or pad that went on sale since the sale began. This has to be a mistake?

My email said up to 25% plus the 15% coupon

f63df807abc9db4380c2e5cbb9a06fd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I typically wouldn't say anything but I was REALLY looking forward to this sale when I first received the email. Mistakes happen and no one is perfect. I'm sure AG will resolve it ASAP and have the actual sale tomorrow.

There does seem to be something wrong with this sale. I got the same email and it says (Yes, polishes are included!)
Yet I just tried to apply the coupon code to a RUPES polisher and it would not accept it.

There does seem to be something wrong with this sale. I got the same email and it says (Yes, polishes are included!)
Yet I just tried to apply the coupon code to a RUPES polisher and it would not accept it.

It says does not apply to polishers. And even when that does, Rupes is always excluded.

Clicking on the banner ad it only references the 15% storewide promo, no additional sale on these specific items.

Clicking on the banner ad it only references the 15% storewide promo, no additional sale on these specific items.

Did you not see the part that says all polish, compounds, swirl removers, and pads are on sale? (Which like BSoares mentioned obviously doesn't include Rupes Polisher like usual)

“Polishes”=Compounds

”Polishers”=Machines

Ronin47- I'm well aware of the difference between polishes and polishes.

Did you not see the part that says all polish, compounds, swirl removers, and pads are on sale? (Which like BSoares mentioned obviously doesn't include Rupes Polisher like usual)

Did you not see where I said “Clicking on the banner ad...”?

I was confirming the confusing nature of the ad.

Maybe some of you did not get the email shown in MattPersman's post. I received the same email and it's highlighted in red that polishers are included. I just tried it again on a Griots polisher and it would not except the coupon code. If certain polishers are excluded the email should state so.

Did you not see where I said “Clicking on the banner ad...”?

I was confirming the confusing nature of the ad.

Sorry about that, I misunderstood what you meant. That's my fault

Maybe some of you did not get the email shown in MattPersman's post. I received the same email and it's highlighted in red that polishers are included. I just tried it again on a Griots polisher and it would not except the coupon code. If certain polishers are excluded the email should state so.

x2
hmardown

Fake sale? Click bait ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have sworn it was an accident and they would fix the error and extend the length of the actual sale but it looks like you're right. AG used BS click bait to attract attention rather than actually delivering on the promised sale.

Our apologies! During the sale this weekend and our compounds, polishes, swirls removers, and polishing pads were actually not put on sale like they were advertised to be! While the STOREWIDE savings coupon code PAINT15 certainly did work, we did drop the ball on putting those featured items on sale, (hey, we’re only human and we were looking forward to our event at ACE Café this weekend, what else can we say?!).

To make it up to you we’ve extended and UPGRADED this sale for another day! Save 15%* Off your order with code PAINT15 - PLUS free shipping with no minimum order amount required!

As always, you can always give us a call directly if you experience any inconsistencies – we’re always happy to help!

Again, we apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. We hope this makes up for it!

Visit https://www.autogeek.net/promo-details.html for more promotion details.

Back