Interior scents

mixxer

Reaction score
Some of my customers have been asking me for some interior scents so i was going to by a couple different smells for them to pick any recomendations on brand?

Some of my customers have been asking me for some interior scents so i was going to by a couple different smells for them to pick any recomendations on brand?

Duragloss Absorb-It Odor Eliminator #371
autogeek_1981_47565880

no linkies ...

Always used them, worked great. Haven't used them in some time, but they did work good.

AG should carry them, I'd buy them again. hint hint

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a clean natural smell is best, not those overpowering sprays. A little spray of Febreze is nice or a leather cleaner with a light natural scent. Anything more, and likely a body decomposing in the trunk !!

I too hate overpowering smells. I like a fresh smell. Something that you notice, but then again, don't.

I had a few cars that I detailed, and they were extremely heavy on the cherry fragrance. They used it to cover up a smell, but only made it 100 times worse.

If anything, I like a light citrus, leather (if the car has leather), or linen. And again, light.

Kent

I use a mix a fabric softener and water to add the fresh smell to an interior. It's not too strong and it deodorizes.

i already use dura gloss 371 already but some people were asking me about other scents like new car,bubblegum,lemon ect. im not looking to get rid of odors with it,i have products for that just looking for something to spray real quick when im a done the car that might last a day or two.

i already use dura gloss 371 already but some people were asking me about other scents like new car,bubblegum,lemon ect. im not looking to get rid of odors with it,i have products for that just looking for something to spray real quick when im a done the car that might last a day or two.

How about DP Interior Cleaner/Protectant?? :D My interior has been smelling like bananas for going on a week now!! What kind of scent does the 371 have? I usually use Febreze, but have been thinking about giving DG a shot. Thanks!!

There are two that I have used Ozium and Yankee Candle. Not too strong at all. Like I said above usually only DG#371.

Optimum protectant plus smells like leather!=)

I purchased a fogger spray from a Carpet & Vacume repair shop. They have a variety of scents, but most of my clients like New car smell.
I have also released a whole can in a van or SUV to eliminate the smoke or food odors. Some sprays mask the smell, some eliminate the smell. I try to eliminate odors, if I can! :D

Back