Coatings and toppers

Mgavin1985

Reaction score
I apologize in advance I have two other threads started about coating and toppers I can’t figure out how to post or bump them.

I have been experimenting lately with topping a ceramic/glass coating for slickness and beading to fight water spots. I have just found what I’m looking for. I took carpro esscence plus and diluted it to 2 parts distilled water to 1 part of esscence plus. It was silky smooth to put on flashed easy and was a breeze to wipe off no smearing. It filled and repaired micro marring brought coating gloss back to day 1 and best of all took 15 minutes. I used 1/2 oz esscence plus to 1 oz water and had some left over. It probably possible to reduce much more to equal a reload type product or cure type QD. And it a great bang for your buck. I will try 1:5 next

I used Essence Plus one time and have nearly a quart left. Didn't like it and see no need for it. Can't see watering it down improving what already didn't do much for me. ECH20, Distilled Water and Reload. Spritz then wipe. No issues with spots or hydrophobic properties.

I used Essence Plus one time and have nearly a quart left. Didn't like it and see no need for it. Can't see watering it down improving what already didn't do much for me. ECH20, Distilled Water and Reload. Spritz then wipe. No issues with spots or hydrophobic properties.

Any chance you're willing to make a trade for essence+? I may have something you're interested in.

- Beach

Back