wolfgang metalwerks polishes

Daniel Kinder

Reaction score
has anyone used their products on bare aluminum?
I'm thinking of getting some here in the next month or so along with some nuvite polish to do side by side comparison with mothers and my technique to see which one is the best, if any difference?
I just got my digital camera in and started taking pictures of some of my work at work LOL! As mentioned in my first post about using mothers polish and a wool pad with a dewalt rotary to get a morror shine on some pretty nasty fuel tanks and rims. if anyone's interested in some metal polishing pictures let me know and I will make a new thread on it.
But do give a day or so for them because I'm still learning how to up load and get the picture the right size.

thanks high end
they looked fantastic
I think I will post my polishings up later today.

Those are great polishes, they worked wonders on that oxidated diamond plate. Seemed like it did not take long at all to clear it up to new again.
Wolfgang Metal Polishes

tried to post pictures with a thread and didn't work but did upload my pictures on the gallery,so don't know if I done them right either.
could someone let me know if you can go and look on the gallery to see if I did do it right. thanks.

Back