Mercedes C300. Daily Driver gets some love..

Reaction score
So being winter time up here in Mass business slows down a bit with the bigger jobs and coatings etc. But I still get the more normal daily driver details etc. This c300 is actually the second vehicle in the past week I have done for this client. The first was a 2015 Elantra that was going for a lease return this past week. He wanted the same treatment on his C300. Nothing fancy. No major correction work. Just a nice thorough clean up and some protection as he will be trading up in a few months.

Engine bay

LATA, Hyper dressing

Wheels/Tires

Mckees foaming wheel cleaner gel, Mckees iron remover, LATA, Hyper dressing

Door jambs

LATA and Mckees Fast Wax

Decon

Aggressive wash method as this thing was covered in dirt, sap, tar and salt. Mckees Iron remover. Nanoskin medium clay pad on 3401. Sap and tar removed via Goof Off professional series.

Interior

Mckees total interior cleaner, Mckees 70/30 leather shampoo, Mckees carpet and upholstery cleaner, Steam, IGL dash

Glass

Invisible glass

Paint

HD Speed, G21, Rupes Green pad. Topped with Mckees Fast Wax

Before shots

MFqCRp6.jpg

SwZyRIt.jpg

wYrvp0e.jpg

xVXcuAd.jpg

mASS6zC.jpg

hDSl4Yd.jpg

After

NFESkpq.jpg

hNcWGux.jpg

moqvudB.jpg

pNKIb06.jpg

s143gek.jpg

qUHtXuK.jpg

FmYDCMI.jpg

vFl8XMC.jpg

0bvS0Pi.jpg

Wow nice clean up, even in the winter my car is a mess but not that bad

Man nice work. That interior was pimp nasty

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What a turnaround on the interior !!!! Awesome job Justin.

Wow! The before was pretty bad and the end result was amazing!

I’m so amazed how much money is invested in these cars for someone to not even attempt to take care of them. Not even just to vacuum the carpet. Thing looks like a hay ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m so amazed how much money is invested in these cars for someone to not even attempt to take care of them. Not even just to vacuum the carpet. Thing looks like a hay ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said it!!! Unbelievable.

Especially since the majority of them are leased. Imagine w/o people like Justin to fix them up the charges they'd be hammered with when they turn them in.

Nice work Justin.

Thanks guys! Yeah I think the owner was a bit embarrassed about the condition of the vehicles. But rest assured that I let him know that it's my job and that's why he's paying me to worry about it. Needless to say he will becoming back every few months to stay on it.

Back