Anyone having trouble with this glass towel linting?

hoyt66

Reaction score
I use them for glass and love them. The only time I've noticed lint issues is when I washed them together with some white terry cloth towels I use with my steamer. The terry towels were new from the pack. I rewashed my microfiber waffle weaves and PFM towels (as I noticed lint on the car paint as well). I also washed the new terry cloth towels separately. Problem solved for me.

Twist loop weave is the best I've found 4 glass. I also highly recommend the Glass Master Pro

I love the Cobra waffle weave glass towels and the drying towels. They definitely have to be washed separately from non-microfiber towels and you should also separate colors. I accidentally have some yellowish beige glass towels.

Thank you for your replies. I believe you have exposed my mistake. I DO wash them with other micro fibers. I will correct this immediately. Thank you

I stopped using these same exact towels for the same reason. They got worse as they got older. I ended up switching to a different waffle weave towel and never looked back.

Twisted loop weave MF or waffle weave MF. Both are considered drying towels.

Back