The late/great BLACKFIRE All-In-One Trim & Tire Protectant?

fightnews

Reaction score
I desperately want more of this. I had a bottle 3/4 full that fell and broke. I lost it all. Idk why they discontinued it I think it's their best product. It was also a unique to them product as far as I know? I've seen nothing but good reviews and threads on it.

Anybody find a viable replacement for this that cleans and protects in 1 shot?

100% agree. This one being discontinued ranks right up there with Meguiars dropping D114... I don’t get it.

When my stash of the AIO Trim & Tire Protectant runs out, I’m going to give the Poorboy’s Bold N Bright products a try. I have the gel version (which works well), but have not tried the spray version yet.

These are the closest to the BLACKFIRE AIO that I can find. Definitely interested in what others have found...

100% agree. This one being discontinued ranks right up there with Meguiars dropping D114... I don’t get it.

When my stash of the AIO Trim & Tire Protectant runs out, I’m going to give the Poorboy’s Bold N Bright products a try. I have the gel version (which works well), but have not tried the spray version yet.

These are the closest to the BLACKFIRE AIO that I can find. Definitely interested in what others have found...

Being cynical maybe they think it's cutting into their sales on the other trim and tire products. It's probably not a money maker and 1 bottle lasts a long long time. I'm 99.999% positive that another company will come out with a replacement like Mckees did with the d114

The poorboys looks interesting but I was hoping for something that works on exterior plastic trim.

Anybody find a viable replacement for this
that cleans and protects in 1 shot?
Meguiar’s M40 has been doing this for
years; it’s one of my favorite products.

autogeek_2268_266398726
autogeek_2268_10557226

Bob

Are you looking for the something for the textured black plastic trim on the bottom of the Kia?

Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant is incredible on smooth and textured plastic as well as rubber rubber trim. Lasts longer than Blackfire AIO T&T protectant as well. Maintain with Optimum Car Wax or D156 and it can last nearly indefinitely. I reapply every 6 months on my personal vehicle just as a precaution.

I did love what it did for tires. Clean matt look and never slung off.

I've still got about a half a bottle of this. I'm hoping there is a replacement product out before that runs out. I love this stuff and use it all the time. I guess I'll give the Meguiar's M40 a try first.

Bob--how's the durability of the Megs #40??

IIRC Blackfire was supposed to bring out a replacement for it.

I really like using it for a one step engine/bay clean and protect. I have used Megs 40 in the past on interior but not exterior or engine. 40 is a nice product but leaves a strong scent inside a vehicle. I may have to try it on engine bays once my bottle of Blackfire is gone.

Back