Favorite Wax

ss-truck

Reaction score
What is your favorite wax for a car that will stay outside and get some neglect . Doing this one for family so I will get NOTHING out of it but need a decent wax . Recommendations please . Want to get order in before discount runs out ,

I like Einsettz. Goes on and removes easy, nice shine, and lasts. In between, Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detail.

NXT 2.0 and MALCO's Aqua Wax.
The new 2.0 last 8+ weeks. Slickness......2-3!

MALCO's Aqua Wax is a spray sealant that lasts 6+ weeks and can be reapplied when drying. At 16.00 a gallon, it's one of the best out there.

wytstang
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2006

Re: Favorite Wax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a long lasting wax that can take a good beating and put some sealants in there place (as far as durability) Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax #845
It can (and has) go 5 months depending on what is being used to wash.

Mine are Collinite S476 & M20... :)

Last edited:
Stick to a sealant .... DP, Poorboys, Zaino, and even Duragloss should easily do the trick.

For a long lasting wax that can take a good beating and put some sealants in there place (as far as durability) Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax #845
It can (and has) go 5 months depending on what is being used to wash.

Mine are Collinite S476 & M20... :)

Stick to a sealant .... DP, Poorboys, Zaino, and even Duragloss should easily do the trick.

:iagree: For a wax, Collinite 476 (paste) or 845 (liquid). For a sealant, DG 105. It is very common for both to last 5-6 months in real world conditions.

Back