Looking for a quality interior detail spray

lightsout66

Reaction score
Hello everyone, was wondering if anyone can recommend a quality interior detail spray. I been using Meguiars but it has an unpleasant odor. Interior is pretty clean just use it to do some dusting , some fingerprints, and protection. Thanks in advance

There are many, but I still use 303.

No odor, non-greasy, easy wipe on/off.

When my supply is exhausted, I'm going to try McKee's.

Light cleaning + protection = McKees Fast Interior Detailer

Dressing - Chemical Guys Silk Shine

This Boyds Show Prep Interior Detailer has become my favorite as far as dedicated Interior Detailers go.

adebf2d3b83a083e65426b45fd68480f.jpg

It does an adequate job of cleaning and leaves a light matte sheen behind, just enough to see that you’ve actually used something to wipe the interior down. It’s basically odorless, dries to the touch/non greasy, anti static, and a little goes a long way.

Boyd Coddington Show Prep Interior Detailer

Onr or mckees waterless wash and go concentrate

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

I like using a damp microfiber towel soaked in ONR for quick interior wipe downs/touch ups.

For protection, I prefer Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant or Opti-Seal, w/Gyeon Leather Shield on the seats and then use a damp ONR towel to maintain once a week or so...

I like the Griot's Interior Detailer. I've used the Meguiars interior detailer, the Griot's performs similarly but with a pleasant smell. Great for a quick freshening, but still packs some cleaning power if needed.

Mckee's 37 Fast Interior Detailer does a nice job and smells really good too.

I also use the CG inner clean . I like that it cleans and leaves no gloss and it smells nice .

Hello everyone, was wondering if anyone can recommend a quality interior detail spray. I been using Meguiars but it has an unpleasant odor. Interior is pretty clean just use it to do some dusting , some fingerprints, and protection. Thanks in advance

I agree that Meguiars Interior detailer can smell terrible. 2 out of the 3 bottles I've bought over the years smelled like pure vinegar.

M37 Fast Interior Detailer is one of the best scents of any interior detailer I've used which is why I buy it.

It also doesn't add any shine which I prefer & it can be used on cloth upholstery.

Supposedly it has UV inhibitors in it but it's a pretty watery product so I'm not sure how well it actually inhibits UVA & UVB rays.

1z Cockpit premium is fantastic

Most of the time I just use wolfgang uber

Thanks everyone for your input there really are a lot of choices but I know one thing I won’t be using Meguiars quik interior detailer it really smells horrible

Thanks everyone for your input there really are a lot of choices but I know one thing I won’t be using Meguiars quik interior detailer it really smells horrible
•Meguiar’s Ultimate Interior Detailer
doesn’t have that horrible smell.

Also, staying with Meguiar’s:

Meguiars Gold Class Rich
Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

•Don’t let the word: Leather..in this
product’s label/name fool you:
-It also works great on vinyl, “plastics”, rubber,
etc.—I’ve even used it as a tire dressing... :dblthumb2:

-It has a very pleasant aroma.

Bob

I like Meguiar's Natural Look dressing. Autogeek doesn't seem to carry the spray bottle, but they do carry the wipes. Natural look dressing makes door jamb rubber and seals look like brand new. I don't normally dress my dash. I just use Meguiar's Quik interior detailer, and yes my gallon smells like vinegar. The smell dissipates quickly.

A couple of interior detailers on my short list to buy next order are: McKee's, Kenotek, and it sounds like I should look at Chemical Guy's inner clean and silk shine.

Back