Microfiber towels

Dynoguy

Reaction score
I am going to try ONR to wash my truck I was wondering what type of Microfiber Towels you guys like to use with ONR to wash a vehicle ?

I use the eagle edgeless or the ones EXACTLY like them only less expensive for everything on my painted surfaces.

I use the Cobra waffle weave on my rinseless washes with great success. I recently started using the Eagle Edgeless for rinseless and detail spray touch ups and I like those as well. The Eagle Edgeless gets mixed reviews on this forum as some people had less than favorable experiences.

I use the AG Cobra waffle weave to dry and I have many of the Gold Plush Jr., and super plush Jr. (lavender) towels.
My show car was recently painted and it seems to have a softer clear coat. For this car I started using PakShak towels.
I just started using some of the Rag Company towels and so far so good ! Everyone has their personal preference, I like using 70/30 Korean made towels.
Remember that different towels have different jobs, Drying towels, water-less wash towels, quick detail, final buff, etc....
The short nap side of the Super Plush towel is great for polish, compound, wax removal, the plush side of the Super Plush is for buffing the shine.
Check this out....Microfiber Towels Comparison Chart
Find what works best for you, remember to wash the wax removal towels separate from the others.....JMHO

Back