Wet Coat and mold?

abileneautoworx

Reaction score
I bought a bottle back in Nov. and I keep all my products at 70-75 degrees. I went to use some today and found this floating around. I just to the 4000ml jug out of my my cart. Guess I’ll stick with the old fashion FK1000 or maybe try CanCoat.
5510e53d89621ceefdcb6e5bda408cb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

I bought a bottle back in Nov. and I keep all my products at 70-75 degrees. I went to use some today and found this floating around. I just to the 4000ml jug out of my my cart. Guess I’ll stick with the old fashion FK1000 or maybe try CanCoat.
5510e53d89621ceefdcb6e5bda408cb0.jpg

Hmm. After seeing this I went to check mine and I have some stuff floating around too and mine is unopened. I just haven't gotten around to using it. I wonder if it's still safe to use

Sent from my Z982 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Hmm. After seeing this I went to check mine and I have some stuff floating around too and mine is unopened. I just haven't gotten around to using it. I wonder if it's still safe to use

Sent from my Z982 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Yeah that’s what I’m wondering. I really liked it because of the ease of use but I’m not spending $95 for a gallon if this happens 6-8 months.

That is the sio2 that has hardens. What I have heard it's no problem to use it that way. I would not buy the gallon if you don't use it up under a year. And this seems to happens unregualar with Wet Coat. The tip I have is to store it dark too. And when bought have the cap on it as long until you start useing it. Be carefull to set the spray nozzle to off too.

Back