New Oxford White F150

rmallary

Reaction score
I am picking up my 2018 Ford F150 Lariat in Oxford White. Whats the best way to protect it for the harsh Chicago winters but still get the best shine from the paint?

Congrats on the new truck. Coating or sealant. Be sure your paint prep is tight first.

I was going to ironX, clay and polish. Followed by either a sealant or Coating what’s the best step? I have never applied any coatings how had are they? How long will they truly last?

I was going to ironX, clay and polish. Followed by either a sealant or Coating what’s the best step? I have never applied any coatings how had are they? How long will they truly last?

I'm at the 4 month mark with CSL & EXO on my 18' F150 and it beads water like the day I put it on. It is very easy to apply. Very user friendly

I am picking up my 2018 Ford F150 Lariat in Oxford White. Whats the best way to protect it for the harsh Chicago winters but still get the best shine from the paint?

Wow. Congratulations on that truck.

I work for a Ford dealer, and the Lariat is an incredible option level. Just awesome.

After proper prep, a good sealant or durable wax should get you through the winter.

If you are willing to dive into a more advanced process, coatings are popular now.

I'm at the 4 month mark with CSL & EXO on my 18' F150 and it beads water like the day I put it on. It is very easy to apply. Very user friendly

Elaborate on CDL and EXO please. I’ve been outbid of the detailing loop for a while.

Got a brand new 18 F150 as well that I’m looking at dealing before winter. I was looking at menzerna and collinte combo.

Side note, my brand new f150 has a dash issue where it’s popping up by the vents, discussed this wth ford dealer and they are not fixing because they are looking at how to fix apparently. Really check out the dash when you receive.

Back