Pinnacle Crystal Mist QD Vs. Liquid Wax Spray

Mr.Clean3000

Reaction score
Well the title pretty much sums up my question.

i bought 1 64.oz of each.

1 crystal mist qd spray

and

1 liquid wax spray.

now from what ive read. the crystal mist is kind of like a wipe down cleaner?

and the liquid wax is more of a QD now?

correct me if im wrong i would like some input.

Crystal Mist is still a QD. The Pinnacle Spray Souveran is a true spray wax that you can get a couple of months durability. The confusion may come from some like myself that are using the spray wax more and more like a QD. I'm using it about every third wash instead of another layer of paste. You get the just waxed look in short order.

Crystal Mist is still a QD. The Pinnacle Spray Souveran is a true spray wax that you can get a couple of months durability. The confusion may come from some like myself that are using the spray wax more and more like a QD. I'm using it about every third wash instead of another layer of paste. You get the just waxed look in short order.
:iagree::iagree:

yea, CM is a QD while Liquid Souveran Spray is a spray wax. A while ago, the were pretty much same, but the new formulas are much better.

Just used the crystal mist for the first time this past weekend. It really made the flake in my silver pop. Has anyone tried a mix of cm/lws in say 70/30 ratio?

POPPAJ;169524 Has anyone tried a mix of cm/lws in say 70/30 ratio?[/quote said:
No but thought about that and also thought about seeing if Liquid Souveran would mix. Give it a go and let us know.

Back