m105

scottgt

Reaction score
So im seeing there is a huge hype about this product...saying it finishes down to an amazing shine...has anyone used this...and what did they use it with..wool, polishing pad, cutting pad? Let me know what you think about it..

Meguair's 105, I have not tried it though... I need to cut back on the products I use / buy :).

Used it with wool and cutting pad on Flex and rotary, did not try it with polishig pad. Believe the hype. I am in love with it.

hows the dusting on it?

Funny, everything I have read and heard suggests it needs a second finishing polish and pad to truly finish down prior to LSP. Where is this any different than Menzerna SIP??

Funny, everything I have read and heard suggests it needs a second finishing polish and pad to truly finish down prior to LSP.
That is correct.

Where is this any different than Menzerna SIP??
SIP is a polish. M105 is a compound. SIP addresses 2000 and finer grit. M105 addresses 1200 and finer grit. That is a Powergloss area.

I haven't done a side by side but also my perception is that it finishes glossier than SIP.

So think of it as compound/polish that has cut level of 5 on Menzerna scale (12 Meguiar's scale) and gloss level of 4. That is quite a span it achieves. That's what makes it different from SIP.

But don't trust my word, answer is as always in the pudding. Give it a try, it is IMHO very economical for what it offers, and decide for yourself.

i would give it a try if it wasnt a million bux lol....samples ehhh ehh

This is another product I have to get and give my own review on. Sounds interesting.

Thanks for the info Zoran. I'll get some and try it out and give my review on it. Looks like it should be a winner then.

Back