Aio?

bodavenport

Reaction score
I have a black Camry with light to moderate swirls, looking at an AIO and I have been out of the buffing game for a while. Looking at 3d speed or black fire AIO. What do you suggest? Will be using a gg da with a green polishing pad. Let me know which way you would go

I really like the Griots Garage Finishing Sealant. But you can't go wrong with HD Speed either. There are literally so many options out there so don't go crazy trying to pick one. Most of them do a great job

here's a video comparison of both hd speed and GG finishing sealant...

I am a huge Griot's fan, from their polishers, to their creams, to you name it.....

That being said, and just speaking of working on my own Ram and wife's Jeep, I still put HD Speed above the GG FS.

Duragloss 501 gives me pretty clean paint, and the most durability.

How about 3D Speed vs McKee's 360? I have been using McKee's, and pretty happy with it, but alao some of the other 3D products and have been very happy with everything I tried in the 3D line...

McKees 360 is great stuff. Nice correction of swirls, decent gloss, and GREAT durability for an AIO. I maintain the protection with the BF SiO2 spray sealant.

I am a huge Griot's fan, from their polishers, to their creams, to you name it.....

That being said, and just speaking of working on my own Ram and wife's Jeep, I still put HD Speed above the GG FS.

This is an understatement.

Both Speed and BF One Step are my 2 favorite AIOs. Slight edge towards BF for correction ability. I think HD speed looks a tad better on darker vehicles tho. Honestly both are awesome!

Have anyone tested Britemax Virtue SiO2 High Gloss Primer Polish? In compare to Carpro Essence the Virtue Sio2 leaves a very hydrophobic surface. So it's like an AIO if used alone. And claims a longevity up to 6 months which is quite good. Think it would be easy to use a Sio2 topper to maintain the finish. These new AIO with Sio2 in it has been interesting to test out.

Britemax Virtue SiO2 High Gloss Primer Polish

If you already have the HD Speed, I'd go with that.
If you are looking to buy something, I recommend CarPro Essence. Not super expensive and I like the longevity of it and how easy it is to work with. The more "cut" you need just change up your pads.

If you already have the HD Speed, I'd go with that.
If you are looking to buy something, I recommend CarPro Essence. Not super expensive and I like the longevity of it and how easy it is to with with. The more "cut" you need just change up your pads.

My favorite recommendation to date thus far is CarPro Essence. For every reason that is stated here.
1b2ec0e7937204f470064896084af724.jpg

If you need cut, then McKees 360 is the one for you. It corrected better than Blackfire, HD Speed, Griots Finishing Sealant, and Meguiars D166.

Just bought 3D AAT 505 Correction Glaze! :(

May be I shoulda went with the HD Speed.

personall,y I like Zaino AIO, easy on easier off and long lasting with no white on plastic. Just my $0.02

Back