Detailing Bag

squire52

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on the best detailing bag to get. Something to organize all my supplies.

Anyone have any thoughts on the best detailing bag to get. Something to organize all my supplies.

The design of Pinnacle/Wolfgang/Autogeek bag looks very practical to me. Its for $50, but pinnacle give it away for FREE on their website if you buy $125 worth of items

I just received the autogeek travel bag last week(it came free if you ordered over a certain amount). and I've got to tell you it's a pretty nice bag. I've got many other devices to carry products & rather spend my money on other products I don't need:laughing:. you'd be surprised how many spray bottles will fit in it. It'll definitely be in my trunk wherever I go. plus it looks great & it's put together well. this probably didn't help much but I thought that bag was a good score. I'll try and snap a picture later & post it. good luck.
Carlo

I have three bags I use day to day, the typical detailer bag sold everywhere, one for headlight restoration, one for interior detailing with all my steamer brushes, rags, etc, and a canvas type tool bag that I use for dressing tires, wheel wells, plastic restoration.

Welcome to the forum.

I've tried several options. I feel it depends on how often you will use it, and what supplies you plan on putting in it.

Back